Sorry to talk trash but it’s time to recycle this important topic…
- Do you recycle at home?
- Do you think companies do enough to help the environment?
- Is it really worth all this effort to recycle?
- Why recycle – It all just goes into a land fill abroad anyway doesn’t it?
The Countries Winning The Recycling Race
See chart, Germany at 65% to New Zealand 0%
We didn’t have the “Green Thing” back in my day!
Thanks goodness we woke up to the needs of our environment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Guatemala entrepreneurs do what U.S. cities can’t
Guatemalan entrepreneurs are competing for sources of recyclable materials
Some interesting facts!
- At one time, aluminium was more valuable than gold!
- To produce each week’s Sunday newspapers, 500,000 trees must be cut down
- Recycling plastic saves twice as much energy as burning it in an incinerator
- We throw away 1.6 million untouched bananas every day
- Every year 18 million tonnes of waste is landfilled in UK sites
Pop quiz, what else could they be saying? A prize for the best answer…(judge’s decision is final)