Gain the qualification and get the job!
Introducing the advanced learning loans scheme
What can I study?
There are a range of level 3 and 4 qualifications that can be studied under the loans scheme with more qualifications being added every day.
Our most popular course is:
IQ 90 credit Diploma in Health and Social Care
How is the course funded?
Most learners aged 19 and over studying for a Level 3 or 4 qualification will qualify.
- It’s easy to apply – online or by post.
- No credit check necessary.
- Does not count towards your taxable income.
- Not means tested – household income isn’t taken into account.
- You will only have to start paying anything back when your income is over £25,725.
- Even then repayments will be very affordable and only due whilst you are working.
How do I study?
This programme combines knowledge and practical experience gained through a blended learning approach. This may include time in a classroom, 1 to 1 support from our tutors and experience gained for a working in a care setting.
What does it cost?
- There are no up-front course fees
- You only start repaying when you earn over £25,725
- There is no credit check, household income check and you don’t even have to be working
You can talk to the Money Advice centre if you require more information – www.moneyadviceservice.org.uk.